Seam Allowance Guide/Gauge For Scissors
Seam Allowance Guide For Scissors
Includes two magnetic gauges in each pack.
This seam allowance guide for scissors can be used to cut a seam allowance around a pattern piece.
1. Pin your pattern to fabric.
2. Use chalk to create a small mark for the required seam allowance.
3. Attach magnetic guide to the edge of scissor blade.
4. Cut into fabric at chalk mark and roll the black ring into place so it lines up with the edge of your pattern piece.
5. Cut around the pattern keeping black ring even with the pattern edge.