The Prym Turning Set is fantastic for helping with turning ties, belt loops, straps etc to the right side.
It comes in three sizes, small, medium and large. Pick the one that is slightly smaller than the tube you're sewing. You can check it out here.
1. Sew your ties, belt loops, straps (or whatever long, thin, tube-like piece that needs turning to the right side) as per pattern instructions.
2. Sew across one of the small ends as this gives the turning tube something to 'push' against.
3. Trim the seam allowance (as per pattern instructions).
4. Insert turning tube until it meets the stitching at the opposite end of the fabric tube.
5. Gently push the rod into the turning tube against the sewn end. You will have the rod, then the fabric being pushed inside the turning tube.
6. Keep pushing until it comes out the other end. Gently push out the corners.
7. Iron your ties / belt loops / straps.