Closet Core - Sienna
Sienna is a chic utility jacket inspired by vintage French workwear. Designed for hard-wearing use by makers and artists, it functions as both stylish outerwear and a highly practical layer for use inside the studio.
With a slightly dropped shoulder, Sienna features a crisp notched collar which can be worn buttoned at the neck with an optional snap button. It is unlined and finished with durable seams. Views A & B feature deep hip pockets, a hidden breast pocket and a waist-cinching belt with a D ring closure that can be worn closed, or open by looping the belt in the opposite direction; View A hits at mid-thigh and View B ends at the upper thigh. View C is a short chore jacket with button closure, optional sleeve pockets and a back button placket.
Sewing level: intermediate.
Sizing Information: sizes 0-20, see Closet Core's sizing guide here.
Durable woven fabrics like denim, twill, canvas and heavyweight linen.
- Fabric (see yardage chart)
- Lightweight non-stretch fusible interfacing (Sizes 0-20: View A = 1.25yd, View B = 1 yd, View C = .75yd, Sizes 14-30: View A & B = 1.25yds, View C =1 yd )
- Pocket lining (View C = .25yd)
- Polyester thread (Topstitching thread optional)
- View A & B only: D rings or belt slider (1.5" / 38mm)
- View C only: Buttons or snaps - 9 x 5/8"
- Point turner and/or presser for collar
- Marking tool
- Optional: One set of snap buttons for collar
- Optional: Bias tape for finishing seams
- Optional: 5"/13cm twill tape or ribbon for hanging hook loop