- Includes 2 bodices, 2 collars, 6 sleeves, and 3 skirts for a total of 72 potential dresses!
- B to DD cup sizes
- Includes a 70-page instruction book
- Choose your own adventure with multiple finishing options
This is the most versatile dress pattern you’ll ever own. This vintage-inspired design has two bodices, three skirts, six sleeve styles, and two collars, giving you 72 dress designs in one package. The “Choose Your Own Adventure” style of instructions lets you decide how you’ll finish your dress—neckline facing, all-in-one facing, partial lining, or full lining. Be the heroine of your own sewing escapade!
Light- to medium-weight wovens: cottons like poplin, shirting, sateen, eyelet, and lawn; silks with body like dupioni and shantung; linen and linen blends; brocade; wools like crepe, double crepe, suiting, and flannel; silk/wool blends.
For the long and short bishop sleeves: main dress fabrics (see above); also contrast sheers like tulle, flocked tulle, beaded fabrics, organza, organdy.
For the lining (optional): light- to medium-weight cottons and lining fabrics.
- dress fabric (see yardage chart)
- lining fabric (optional; see yardage chart)
- thread to match fabric
- 22-in (56 cm) all-purpose zipper
- lightweight fusible interfacing. Ask for lightweight woven, tricot, or weft interfacing. (See yardage chart in pattern)
- about 1/4 yd (0.2 m) fusible interfacing or 11/4-in-wide (3 cm) fusible stay tape to stabilize zipper opening