Stitch Buzz - Curve Runner - Imperial
The Curve Runner is amazing for measuring any straight or curved line! It is particularly useful for set in sleeves and necklines. Comes in sizes 8" and 12" circumference. The clear acrylic wheel allows you to see through the ruler, never leaving your line out of site. Now comes with a silicone handle grip!
- Great for measuring sleeve head and armhole ease.
- Measuring design details such as necklines, trim, ruffles, binding, etc.
- Upholstery piping
- Smaller wheel is agile for tighter curves
- Larger wheels is great for going several rotations while measuring a larger area.
- Compare two adjoining curves in a pattern that is eased into the other, i.e.: sleeve heads to arm scye, waist to waistband, sleeve elbow to front sleeve, neckline to neck binding, collar to garment body etc.
- Mathematics tool
- Drafting tool and more...
Made in the USA